onsdag 29. april 2009

Kota Kinabalu again


Then I was back in Kota Kinabalu after a little change of plans. This time I stayed mostly at the Borneo Global Backpackers, a guest house built in an old warehouse and surrounded by warehouses. In spite of the surroundings I can recommend this place for all travellers. The staff is very helpful and nice, they arrange a lot of tours to fair prices and they know a lot more about what to see, how to get there and that sort of things than most others you will be in touch with. It is a very informal place, and you meet other travellers in an informal way. If you don't surf a couch in Kota Kinabalu, then go to Borneo Global Backpackers!

I followed two of their tours, one day at Mari Mari Cultural Village and one day a river cruise. You will see about this in the pics.

I just love Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and Sarawak. I could stay there for a loooong time...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar